LUNGevity Foundation is firmly committed to making an immediate impact on increasing quality of life and survivorship of people with lung cancer by accelerating research into early detection and more effective treatments, as well as providing community, support, and education for all those affected by the disease.
A world where no one dies of lung cancer.
We believe it's important for our board, our staff, and our constituents to know the values that drive all our actions. We are:
Focused on Survivorship
- 100% dedicated to increasing and improving lung cancer survivorship
- Always challenging the status quo and seeking a more efficient and effective way
- Rigorously measuring our performance to ensure maximum impact
Compassionate and Respectful
- Building and sustaining a community for all those affected by lung cancer
- Respectful of all people with lung cancer, caregivers, loved ones, medical professionals, donors, board members, and employees
- Committed to being good partners and strategic collaborators to enable us to reach our goal more quickly and efficiently, including through our scientific endeavors
- Fiscally responsible and holding ourselves to the highest ethical standards