Until further notice, all in-person meetings and other events sponsored by LUNGevity are subject to the following policy:
- All attendees are required to be vaccinated as per the latest CDC guidelines. The latest guidelines can be found here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/vaccines/stay-up-to-date.html
- If you are currently sick and experiencing COVID-19 symptoms, or if in the last week you have tested positive for COVID-19 or have come into contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, you should not attend the meeting.
- Masking is mandatory at the meeting except when eating and drinking. Two masks will be provided at the time of check-in. Additional masks will be available in case attendees need them.
- We are encouraging attendees to self-test prior to arrival each day.
- Meeting spaces are organized to allow for social distancing, and hand sanitizer will be available.
Thank you for your cooperation.