Lung Cancer Awareness Month is a time to raise awareness about lung cancer through special activities and campaigns. We believe everyone can have an impact. LUNGevity has great opportunities to help you make a difference all month long.
Throughout November, we’ll be sharing inspiring stories about people who are working to change outcomes for those who are impacted by lung cancer. There are many ways for you to share your story and raise public awareness about lung cancer.
Here are a few ideas:
Share Your Story on Social Media
1. Download and print a lung cancer fact sign or use the template to create your own. Tell us how long you’ve been a patient/survivor/caregiver/advocate. Tell us who inspires you and/or what gives you hope. Tell us how you’re raising awareness about lung cancer or making a difference for people living with the disease.
2. Take a photo of yourself or your friends and family holding your signs and share it on social media using the hashtag #changelc and tag @LUNGevity.
3. Take a photo of you with your LUNGevity “Bandy” (cure lung cancer wristband) and post it to social media and tag @LUNGevity. Don’t have a Bandy yet? Request one today.
4. Share your story on LUNGevity’s blog! Submit your story and we may spotlight it on LUNGevity’s social media during Lung Cancer Awareness Month!
5. Make a short public video telling the story of how lung cancer has impacted your life and how you are actively making a difference! Share it with your social network. We might highlight your video on our Foundation page. Share other people’s lung cancer stories. Read the stories of how others are living with lung cancer and/or making an impact against this disease. Share the stories that inspire you and give you hope and ask others to share them too!
Attend or volunteer at a
LUNGevity event near you
There are events coast to coast this month!
Find one near you.
Distribute Materials in Your Community
Join other advocates and share support and educational resources.
We will give you everything you need.