LUNGevity has designated May as Lung Cancer Hope Month! It’s a chance to celebrate the progress in research and awareness that's changing outcomes for people living with lung cancer.
You can help us spread the hope! There are so many ways to get involved this May.
- JOIN our #ThisIsHope social media campaign on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! Post a photo of yourself or your loved one, and tell us why you are hopeful for people living with lung cancer.
- ADVOCATE for people affected by lung cancer. Want to distribute LUNGevity materials in your area? Or share information and news about lung cancer in your community? Download the Advocacy Toolkit to get you started!
- VOLUNTEER or ATTEND a LUNGevity event. Proceeds fund vital research into early detection and more effective treatments. Find an event near you!
- CREATE your own fundraising event in your community! You’ll be supporting people affected by lung cancer while raising vital funds to help LUNGevity achieve its mission of improving outcomes for people living with lung cancer.
- BECOME A MENTOR to someone diagnosed with lung cancer. Are you a lung cancer survivor or caregiver? You can be matched with someone who will benefit from your experience. Learn more about becoming a LifeLine or Clinical Trial Ambassador.
- SIGN UP for our newsletters to get monthly updates on what’s new in early detection and treatment options and learn about support programs for people with lung cancer. Also, check out our Survivor and Expert blogs each month on our website.
- SUPPORT LUNGevity’s mission to improve outcomes for people living with lung cancer. Your donation today can help create a world where people live long and live better with lung cancer. You may make a one-time donation, a recurring monthly donation, or a gift in honor or in memory of someone.