LUNGevity offers many avenues of emotional support for people with lung cancer.
- Use social media to share stories and connect with others who understand.
- Connect with a LUNGevity LifeLine Partner, caregiver and survivor volunteers who've been there and understand what you're going through.
- Explore other kinds of peer-to-peer support that are available.
- Hear the insights of fellow lung cancer survivors in the Survivor Stories video series
- Read about real-life experiences with treatments, doctors, relationships, the anxiety of scans, and living with lung cancer in the Voices from the Community blog.
- Learn about HOPE Summits, enlightening and energizing conferences just for lung cancer survivors at any stage of their journey.
I knew when I was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer there had to be a reason - a purpose, something I could do. The LUNGevity virtual meetups helped me find that purpose! They give me hope, education and motivate me to be an advocate for myself and others!
- Lisa B., Survivor
LUNGevity Foundation’s Lung Cancer Support Community (LCSC) is a dedicated social network offering support to anyone touched by lung cancer.
Access the forums
Created in 2002, LCSC is the largest online lung cancer support network, providing users with an extensive message board that includes the latest lung cancer information and notices of lung cancer events and advocacy opportunities that fund LUNGevity’s lung cancer research!
Register for LCSC
Lung Cancer Support Community content is viewable by anyone, but only registered members may post, answer, or correspond with one another. Registration is FREE and it takes only a few moments to sign up, activate your account, and get connected.
For more information or if you have questions about LCSC, please email us at forums@LUNGevity.org.