LUNGevity offers many avenues of emotional support for people with lung cancer.
- Use social media to share stories and connect with others who understand.
- Connect with a LUNGevity LifeLine Partner, caregiver and survivor volunteers who've been there and understand what you're going through.
- Explore other kinds of peer-to-peer support that are available.
- Hear the insights of fellow lung cancer survivors in the Survivor Stories video series
- Read about real-life experiences with treatments, doctors, relationships, the anxiety of scans, and living with lung cancer in the Voices from the Community blog.
- Learn about HOPE Summits, enlightening and energizing conferences just for lung cancer survivors at any stage of their journey.
Sometimes the people in your life get tired of hearing about your lung cancer. But the people you find at LUNGevity are always there for you. There was someone out there who understood me.
- Cindy Price, stage IIb NSCLC